As your buyers agent, I will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed on the local MLS, but also many un-listed properties that I find through my local contacts and affiliations.
- We will explore those homes that interest you, and evaluate if they can truly meet your specific needs. We will assess their current conditions, and discuss the cost of modifications you will need, plus future expenses you should expect.
- Guide you through the entire process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home. As a real estate expert in this area, I help people negotiate and make home purchase decisions every day. I can help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area. Not just about homes for sale, but about schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
- Watch out for your interests through every step of the purchase process, including the offer, negotiations, inspection, financing, and the escrow process.
- Seek full disclosure of any related issues to the structure, property, neighborhood, and history of the residence.
- I will promise that no question you ask will go unanswered ! Every question is important, and deserves a specific, complete, response.